Lanterna Education is looking for passionate, driven, dynamic IB graduates to join our Marketing Team this year as a School Presenter.
Who we think you are
- A recent university graduate with a minimum of 40 points in the IB Diploma
- Fluent in English
- Someone who likes to travel and would love to explore more of their country and its neighbours
- Enthusiastic about connecting with others and sharing your knowledge on the IB
- Experienced with presenting and public speaking
What you will do
As a School Presenter, you will give presentations about study skills and the IB Diploma to IB schools within your region while spreading the word about Lanterna. You will organise and schedule your own travel for these in-person visits. Your working hours will be flexible as you will be spending most of your time travelling for visits, though you will be guided by our School Relations Coordinator and receive advice and help on how to coordinate school visits.
You will gain lots of experience in public speaking and use a variety of applications to create engaging and eye-catching presentations. Many of our School Presenters go on to engage in more work with Lanterna after this role.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Giving talks and presentations to IB schools and promoting Lanterna
- Organise and schedule travel for in-person visits to schools
- Create inspiring and engaging presentations about the IB
- Engaging with students, parents, and coordinators using your experience and knowledge of the IB
- Flexible working hours while travelling to various schools in your region
- Cultivating leads for the growth and marketing team to follow up on
Why we need you
We started as a student project nearly twenty years ago and have evolved from an offline course provider to a professional online tutor for ambitious IB students. We are profitable, our students love us, and we are ready to take the next step in our growth trajectory.
Over the next couple of years, we are going to scale over 10x through a revamped learning experience, an expanded product offering, and launches into new geographies. To do this and more, we need a team of high-energy school presenters to connect with IB schools all over the world and take Lanterna to the next level.
Lanterna is a high-growth online tutoring company with the goal to unlock every student's full potential.
At Lanterna, we are committed to delivering the absolute highest quality of online tutoring and education that aspiring university students can get. You will have the opportunity to do in your twenties what others do in their thirties, while working in a truly international environment with the flexibility to work from remote locations. This is a tremendous opportunity to develop your marketing skills and explore a variety of tasks in a forward-thinking, positive, fast-growing company.
We are looking for exceptional people who want to pursue the biggest challenges. We need the sharpest brains, biggest hearts, and greatest drive. Our company culture stands out for being inclusive, transparent and action-oriented. Team members are encouraged to step out of their comfort zones and take ownership of Lanterna’s service offerings and future.
Our team is based in Stockholm, Sweden and abroad in multiple locations.
In order to apply for this job, please fill out the application below.